Cookies and Privacy policies
Notes about the GDPR, cookies and Privacy policies
In all the sections devoted to the privacy of most sites you can read: “In order to provide the best service and to facilitate the use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, the activity of the visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed”…
So far, the speech is very beautiful. For these purposes, this website uses the statistical information generated with Google Analytics. Browsing this web, allows Google Analytics to collect data about your traffic using source cookies. Visit next link if you want to learn more about it. On the other hand, if you wish, you can also use the Google Analytics Disabled Browser Add-on.
This website contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to the CelicaDiRonco website. By accessing them, you can decide whether or not to accept their privacy and cookies policies. Generally, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your preferred browser.
If you use Googe Chrome, go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Mozilla Firefox, go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Opera go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Microsoft IE go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Safari (de Apple) go here to enable or disable cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ’session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as ‘first party cookies’), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (‘third party cookies’).
If you use the chrome browser you can direct your mouse to the upper left corner and check the active cookies at the time of navigation, as shown in the following image:
In fact, if you pay attention, you can realize that the pop-up warning of privacy preferences that appears on this page uses two cookies as you can see in the following image:
If you delete them, the notice will go out again. If you accept them, two more cookies will remain and appear. One that causes the pop-up to not appear again (gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5D) and another session cookie (PHPSESSID).
Defined and understood the purpose of the cookie, as regards this website, CelicaDiRonco has no interest in collecting your personal or private data. It does not have databases with its information, it does not have invasive newsletters, nor does it offer the possibility of registering. No cheating, just use Google Analytics to have a global and statistical information of its use. Google Analytics mainly uses source cookies to report on the interactions of users on the website. These cookies are used to store non-personal identification information. Browsers don’t share originating cookies through different domains.
Of course, don’t rule out finding third-party cookies, your browser surely has them. When in doubt, you can erase them.
On the other hand and to end this matter, it may be very obvious for some and very complicated for others, you don’t have to take for obvious things that you don’t understand but you must know that there is a European law that obliges site owners webs inform the user by means of a persistent warning of the existence of cookies and the privacy policies. By continuing to browse we understand that you accept these privacy and legality policies.
The European regulations approved on April 27, 2016, which will be applicable as of May 25, 2018, give citizens greater protection before companies located inside and outside the European Union.
Reiterating the written, we inform you that this website does NOT collect personal data. We have developed this website with the sole purpose of writing about Celica G. Di Ronco and for this purpose the personal data of any visitor is NOT necessary.
Since we have nothing to hide in reference to your privacy and we want your virtual trip through this infamous world to be as safe as possible, we write the list so that you know the scope of this GDPR as far as rights are concerned…
* To know what they use their data for. (Who has them, why do they have them, to whom/who can assign them, who are their recipients).
* To know until when your data will be used.
* To know that you can file a claim with the data protection agency of your country.
* To know the existence of automated decisions, the elaboration of profiles and their consequences.
* To ask the person responsible for the suspension of the processing of their data if it challenges the accuracy of the data, while verifying that accuracy on the part of the person responsible.
* To ask the responsible party for the suspension of the processing of their data if they have exercised their right of opposition to the data processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over your rights.
* To ask the person responsible for the preservation of their data if the treatment is illegal and opposes the deletion of the data requesting the limitation of its use.
* To ask the person responsible for the preservation of their data if the data is needed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
* To ask the responsible party for the portability of their data to other service providers in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, provided that it is technically possible for their portability and when they have used / treated them with your consent or because there is a contract.
* To rectify your data when they are inaccurate and/or when they are incomplete.
* To delete your data due to illicit data processing.
* To suppress your data due to the disappearance of the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection.
* To suppress your data when you revoke your consent.
* To suppress your data when you object to being treated.
* Opposition to the processing of your data for personal reasons unless the person treating your data proves a legitimate interest.
* Opposition to the processing of your data when the treatment is aimed at direct marketing.
For more information about the right of citizens since the implementation of the GDPR, visit the official wesite of the European Union