The legal framework for data protection may be found in the Estonian Republic. The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by the provider.
- HyperGloma ÖU
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Tel: +3727124054
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Hypergloma.cc
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
Luzniebla Studios maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives in general. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, Luzniebla Studios accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date.
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the Di Ronco Industries services have no control and for which LuznieblaStudios assumes no responsibility.
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only the Official Journals of the Countries produce legal effects.
- Luzniebla Studios as well as (possible) other suppliers of information to the Website accept no responsibility for the contents of the Website or the information or recommendations contained herein, which moreover may be changed without notice.
- Neither will Luzniebla Studios be liable for any loss or damage that may result from access to and use of the Website. It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
- Luzniebla Studios accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the Di Ronco Industries in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Use of the Website
Although Luzniebla Studios aims to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, obtained from sources of information believed to be reliable, no warranty or declaration, either explicit or implicit, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Persons accessing the Website are responsible for their choice and use of the information.
Third party websites
Following links to any other off-site pages or websites of third parties shall be at the own risk of the person following such link. Luzniebla Studios has not reviewed any of the websites linked to or referred to by the Website and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content nor the products, services or other items offered through them.
All copyrights, patents, intellectual and other property, and licenses regarding the information on the Website are held and obtained by Di Ronco · Industries. These rights will not be passed to persons accessing this information.
The business names yottaByte · ICT, Luzniebla Studios, Artística · Di Ronco, ADR Ediciones, and all content generated for this website (unless otherwise stated), are owned by Di Ronco · Industries.
Trademarks belong to Di Ronco Industries or its licensers and are protected by intellectual property law. You must not use these for commercial or public purposes without our specific prior written permission.
This website was created on the WordPress.org platform, therefore, logos, brands and other distinctive signs of the company that may appear on it, belong to WordPress and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights that this company owns all over the world.
About this template design, Luzniebla Studios use Webflow. If you have any questions to ask, please do not hesitate to contact them and they will be kindly answered.
Use, share and reproduction of content
All the “own content” of this Website is under the following Creative Commons license: Attribution – Non-Commercial – No Derivative Works. With its abbreviations, CC-BY-NC-ND. This means that the commercial use of the original work is not allowed, nor the generation of derivative works and if the material is shared, for example by social networks, we must mention the authorship and the source of origin.
- Attribution: In any exploitation of the work authorized by the license will need to recognize the authorship.
- Non-commercial: The exploitation of the work is limited to non-commercial uses.
- No Derivate Works: The authorization to exploit the work does not include the transformation to create a derivative work.
You can get more information about this Creative Commons license at the following official website.
The user of this Website agrees to use the contents published in accordance with the law and under these conditions, as well as maintain good customs and public order, generally accepted.
For a commercial use of the material published on this website or another generated and not published, as well as for any business possibility, please contact the commercial area of Di Ronco Industries.
The content generated by Luzniebla Studios for our clients, is the property of our clients and, although we can share it, a written authorization from their owners is required.
Luzniebla Studios will review and amend this privacy statement from time to time. You can always find the most up to date version on our Website: privacy section
To guarantee a careful treatment of complaints Luzniebla Studios drew up a complaints handling policy. A copy of this policy may be obtained free of charge and can be downloaded from this Website.
Local legal and sales restrictions
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence, or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Persons accessing the Website need to be aware that they are responsible themselves for the compliance with all local rules and regulations. Neither information nor any opinion expressed on the Website constitutes a solicitation, an offer or a recommendation to buy, sell or dispose of any investment, to engage in any other transaction or to provide any investment advice or service.
The information contained in this Website is not intended for users from countries where our services are not available. Users of this Website should be aware of the fact that they are solely responsible for full compliance with all laws and/or other regulations under their respective jurisdictions.
About the GDPR
The European regulations approved on April 27, 2016, which will be applicable as of May 25, 2018, give citizens greater protection before companies located inside and outside the European Union.
Since we have nothing to hide in reference to your privacy and we want your virtual trip through this infamous world to be as safe as possible, we write the list so that you know the scope of this GDPR as far as rights are concerned.
Know that you have the right:
- To know what they use their data for. (Who has them, why do they have them, to whom/who can assign them, who are their recipients).
- To know until when your data will be used.
- To know that you can file a claim with the data protection agency of your country.
- To know the existence of automated decisions, the elaboration of profiles and their consequences.
- To ask the person responsible for the suspension of the processing of their data if it challenges the accuracy of the data, while verifying that accuracy on the part of the person responsible.
- To ask the responsible party for the suspension of the processing of their data if they have exercised their right of opposition to the data processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over your rights.
- To ask the person responsible for the preservation of their data if the treatment is illegal and opposes the deletion of the data requesting the limitation of its use.
- To ask the person responsible for the preservation of their data if the data is needed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- To ask the responsible party for the portability of their data to other service providers in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, provided that it is technically possible for their portability and when they have used / treated them with your consent or because there is a contract.
- To rectify your data when they are inaccurate and/or when they are incomplete.
- To delete your data due to illicit data processing.
- To suppress your data due to the disappearance of the purpose that motivated the treatment or collection.
- To suppress your data when you revoke your consent.
- To suppress your data when you object to being treated.
In addition, you have the right:
- Opposition to the processing of your data for personal reasons unless the person treating your data proves a legitimate interest.
- Opposition to the processing of your data when the treatment is aimed at direct marketing.
For more information about the right of citizens since the implementation of the GDPR, visit the official website of the European Union
About this policy
When this policy applies:
The information practices of other companies and organizations that advertise our services
Services offered by other companies or individuals, or be linked from our services.
Changes to this policy:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ’session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as ‘first party cookies’), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (‘third party cookies’).
In all the sections devoted to the privacy of most sites you can read: “In order to provide the best service and to facilitate the use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, the activity of the visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed”. So far, the speech is very beautiful. For these purposes, this website uses the statistical information generated with Google Analytics. Browsing this web, allows Google Analytics to collect data about your traffic using source cookies. Visit next link if you want to learn more about it. On the other hand, if you wish, you can also use the Google Analytics Disabled Browser Add-on.
The cookies and their data
Defined and understood the purpose of the cookie, as regards this website, Luzniebla Studios just use:
- Google Analytics to have a global and statistical information of its use.
- Other Google services such as Adsense and Adwords.
Google Analytics mainly uses source cookies to report on the interactions of users on the website. These cookies are used to store non-personal identification information. Browsers don’t share originating cookies through different domains.
Cookies (from Google Analytics)
_ga It is used to distinguish users. (Expires: 2 years)
_gat It is used to know the recharge ratio. (Expires: 10 minutes).
__utma This cookie is usually established during the first visit. If the cookie is manually deleted, it will be reset to the next visit with a new ID. In most cases this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and is updated with each page viewed. This cookie also has a unique Google Analytics ID that ensures both the validity of the cookie and its accessibility as an additional security measure. (Expires: 2 years from each update).
__utmb This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site. When a user visits a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If you can not find the cookie, you will create a new one. Each time the user visits a different page, this cookie is updated to expire after 30 minutes, thus continuing to find a single session in 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user stops visiting our site for a period of 30 minutes. (Expires: 30 minutes from each update).
__utmc Historically, this cookie operated together with the __utmb cookie to determine if a new session should be established for the user. currently it is not used but it is still here to maintain backwards compatibility with the code of theurchin.js and ga.js. (Expires: This cookie lasts one session).
__utmt This cookie is not normally present unless the setVar () option is used in the Google Analytics code. The __utmt cookie passes the information to the setVar () method, which creates a specific segment for the users. (Expires: 2 years from each update).
__utmz This cookie stores information on references used by the visitor to reach our site, either directly, a reference link, a web search or an advertising campaign or by email. It is used to calculate the traffic coming from web browsers, marketing campaigns and navigation through our site. This cookie is updated in each page view. (Expires: 6 months from each update).
How are third-party cookies managed?
This website contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are alien to the Di Ronco Industries website. By accessing them, you can decide whether or not to accept their privacy and cookies policies. Generally, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your preferred browser.
Of course, don’t rule out finding third-party cookies, your browser surely has them. When in doubt, you can erase them.
On the other hand and to end this matter, it may be very obvious for some and very complicated for others, you don’t have to take for obvious things that you don’t understand but you must know that there is a European law that obliges site owners webs inform the user by means of a persistent warning of the existence of cookies and the privacy policies.
If you use Google Chrome, go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Mozilla Firefox, go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Opera go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Microsoft IE go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Microsoft Edge go here to enable or disable cookies.
If you use Safari (Apple) go here to enable or disable cookies.
Note: When cookies are deleted, the visitor will be considered a new visitor and will see the cookie consent banner the next time they visit your site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.